Sunday, October 2, 2016

Bread Baking Buddy round up for September


Bread Baking Babes' September was coconut roll time. And we are very glad that two buddies entered their rolls and they liked them as well!So without further ado lets start showing them off.

Claartje from Scotland baked the rolls, though not a her blog this time. She sprinkled some coconut op top, which is a great idea. The taste reminded her husband of dutch "kokosbrood" (a thin slice of pressed coconut) and he is totally right! She used the doubled filling and look how perfect in the middle it sits. Well done!

Our second buddy is Zosia ("Are you cooking?") baked with us for the first time and we're happy she did. Look at those wonderful light and fluffy rolls, just perfect! She was one of the bakers who also own the book "Home Baking", where the recipe came from it's appearently a popular book. 

Thanks wonderful Bread Baking Buddies for baking with us, we hope to see you again next time, so watch the 16th for our new challenge. Keep on baking.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oooh, I think I'll need to bake these again very soon .....

Karen said...

Very nice! Love these.

Elizabeth said...

How remiss of me not to comment. I really like that Claartje's coconut buns look so much like the ones I made, reassuring me that I didn't make a mistake.

Many thanks again, Lien, for choosing this recipe.